Nov 22,2009
Nov 22,2009
Solitaire Property Management are totally useless apart from demanding money for services they have not carried out then I would give them five stars. Can someone recommend an Ombudsman that we can take our complaints to which then will be responded to and we can get some legislation brought in to control these and all the other Property Management Company's who are able to do what they like and charge what they like.
By: fairness
Dec 17, 2009
It's been about 5 years ago that I received poor and pathetic service from Solitaire when my flat had a water leak which lead to extreme mould and the situation continued for about 6 six months due to Solitaire's poor service. I even had the situation published in the newspaper because I was at "wits ends" with Solitaire and one of their consultants had the nerve to tell me that I can take them to the newspaper if I wish. That is service for you. I would have thought by now they would have cleaned up their act . Their leashold hold fees are far too high and therefore the matter is currently being taken up with the solicitors. Why should I pay high fees for a poor service? I had an estate agent around and was told that the flat would definately sell but due to the high leashold fees potential buyers might be put off. According to the agenet, one of the flats in my building was for sale , the buyer was interested. necessary paperwork was done, but when they heard the leashold fees, they scrapped the deal

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1