Oct 13,2012
Oct 13,2012
After a previous sale had fallen through and my mortgage offer was slowly running out, I thought my property search would never end. But both Dean Hope and Caroline Kelly of Greene & Co. were excellent.

Dean found us a much better property than the first and negotiated brilliantly, securing the home immediately. We then had to contend with exchanging and completing in a very short time before the mortgage offer ran out.

This simply would not have been achieved if it wasn\'t for the excellent organisation and persistence of Caroline. She coordinated all involved parties very quickly and never allowed stagnation to occur. I am very grateful to both Caroline and Dean for all their help, which was always delivered in a friendly and professional manner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Greene & Co West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co West Hampstead