Oct 13,2012
Oct 13,2012
Our property agent was taken over by Edmund Cude. We had long term tenants for over three years who were good tenants. Our agent and I won\'t mention names said the rent we were receiving was massively under market and adviced us to give notice and put our property on the market for an extra 25-30 percent. Suffce to say they never found new tenants even when we dropped the rent down to what we were receiving before. There was a complete lack of communication and the team obviously had no understanding of the market of large houses. There bad advice is costing a lot of money. The only reason I am not marking them terrible is the property team were reasonable even though they never visited the property because there office is in north London. I have moved agents. Friends who also ended with Edmund Cude by default moved away from them because of bad service. Again large family hose. Beware..
Professional and commercial advice. Decent communication. To let the property.
By: Emma Hopkinson
Oct 19, 2012
At the point of renewal, as an agent we would always revalue a property and give an honest opinion in terms of marketing price based on the level of activity and comparable properties in the area. That being said, we do not have control over changes in levels of activity in the market and we aim to give the best advice possible. We apologise you felt that the advice and service provided on this occasion was not satisfactory as we do always endeavour to give our clients high levels of service. If you wish to discuss this further, please do give me a call or send me an email at the Northcote Road office,

Emma Hopkinson, Lettings Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Battersea! To leave a new review of Portico Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Battersea