Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
She never called me to make a viewing, just come to my flat suddenly to do it all the time.
So rude and terrible staff. When I was away from the country, she just called me and said she needed to do a viewing today and it was necessary as the party who want to view are from abroad. If it is that important why didn\'t she let me know about it beforehand?

After I got home, I did a viewing for that party. However she came so late, so we started before she came.
The party told me that they planned the viewing 2 weeks ago and were told the viewing would be no problem,
but she had never told me about it. How crazy she was....
Also on the day of viewing, she said them that I was sick to do viewing. Such a liar!
Just cannot believe her, but other staff are almost same. I would like to see HR of this company!
They are not even pretty or beautiful, why they hired such a crazy people?
By: Marc1961
Jul 20, 2014
I fully recognise this. Not only for this lady, who was my agent for some time too, but most and for all for the res of the company too. Terrible attitude. horrible people. I have now moved out and will never ever do any business with Foxtons. Nor can I recommend anyone to do so. They now even managed to rent out my flat before I moved out (end all still within my legal lease term) and behaved like morns to make me move earlier. Because the new tenant had to move in the next day. I wonder where they find these people. And how desperate people must be to want to work for such a company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Shoreditch