Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
Both Sebastian and Ben have been hugely helpful and supportive in our search for and the purchase of our first home. I found Sebastian to be attentive, reactive and extremely courteous throughout the process and aside from endless stories about his new girlfriend \'The Vet\', totally professional at all times. In fairness, I often encouraged the conversation about his private life, to discourage the typical Estate Agent nonsense and trite banter about the \'state of the market\' experienced with other agents. This was my choice however; he never once tried to feed me this kind of verbatim.

I would recommend Sebastian to anyone looking for a property in the Streatham area and his colleague Ben, also went above and beyond to ensure that our experience was as hassle-free as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Streatham Branch