Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
I rented this two bedroomed modern house for a period of 10 months from December 2011. I needed accommodation quickly and contacted Carringtons on recommendation. I was reassured by the discreet and professional response to my requirements and, after brief enquiries about what I was looking for, I was quickly offered a house to view which was perfect for my requirements. The house was in excellent condition and was clean and well maintained when I moved in. During my stay there were two inspections carried out to ensure that the building continued to be an adequate and fit place to live. Maintainance and safety checks were carried out and the attitude of the team, and the service was exemplary. During my stay the front windows, kitchen window, bathroom window and back doors were replaced, ensuring that heating costs were lowered. Any enquiries I made, or advice needed was immediately responded to and swiftly actioned. Carringtons provide an extremely good service. The staff create a service that is accessible and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Carringtons as a letting agency and I would add that their service is excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport