“Purple Bricks donot actively sell your home...”

Apr 30,2019
By: 'very disappointed customer'
Apr 30,2019
I have to start by saying that our agent seemed like a nice guy, I felt he was just working for the wrong company, although he probably can't sleep at night knowing what said company does.
Purple bricks do nothing to sell your property, no emails, advertising or publicity except on moving sites so after a few weeks your property is lost in rightmove graveyard of houses.
I felt that to purple bricks we were simply a 9 month investment, they are literally counting down the days until you give them their unearned money, as sold or not they are getting your money either way. Regal sold ours yet I'm paying purple bricks more than them for doing absolutely nothing! They will even only show people round if you pay more!
They have then had the cheek to inform me they'll be taking their money via email before our sale is finalised (a sale that they have had no part of just to put the boot in, I'm sure it will go in their rating as a sale tho 😉👍) and we don't have that cash on the hip, fuming doesn't cut it.
I asked to be relieved from my contract before our 2 week trial was up, they said no, as I didn't realise that agreeing for their advert to go live was actually wavering this right to do so. Exactly how you're meant to see it perform to judge for your trial is beyond me. The online help person was just pure rude and repetitive, they had no excuse for the companies incompetence.
I have to pay my £900 but hopefully I can save a few people their time and money by them reading this. Absolute rude, cheeky, unfunny joke, just don't waste your time, there are cheaper companies that deserve your custom.
Awful