Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
We went over to Beals from another estate agent based in waterlooville, when they failed to get hardly anyone in the view our house. Beals where very proffesional and honest. they explained the current market, and that we should drop the asking price to a more "reasonable price". We had quite a few viewings, and I have to say , everyone that Beals sent were "genuine" buyers, so we never felt that our time was being wasted.
We finally accepted an offer back in May, and are moving in 4 days time. The reason behind the delay is by no means any fault of Beals....in fact Mark Kay at Beals managed to speed up the process by introducing us to our buyers, and encouraged us to talk to them. The only thing that tainted the whole experience , was down to us using the conveyancy company that Beals suggested as part of a "ready to move" package. Again no fault of Beals, as they did not endorse the conveyancer, merely pointed us in their direction. with hindsight we should have arranged our own . To sum up, although we had a bit of a painful sale, Darren and Mark where always at the end of the phone, and helped get things moving when solicitors began playing silly games. I would use Beals again, but nex time I would chosse my own solicitor / conveyancer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8