Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
I have dealt with a number of estate agents in the Spitalfields area over the past 18 years, none of which come up to the standards of P G Estates. The owner Mr Ed Gormley and his staff are efficient,courteous and thoughtful and many, many times have gone the extra mile to help me.
His staff are excellent and always answer the phone or return my calls promptly and very importantly any payments of deposits etc .are also made very quickly.
P G Estates is relatively small,so one has the real advantage of being a name and not a number and getting to know all the staff and they you.They are very sensitive to the type of tenant I want in my properties. A lot of the larger Estate Agants fob you off with any tenant, however unsuitable, just to get a letting and move on
I would wholeheartedly recommend P G Estates to anyone who wants a really excellent personal service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Spitalfields! To leave a new review of PG Estates Spitalfields, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Spitalfields