Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
I feel that Lauren Wombwell was fantastic in her approach, she is able to maintain a professional attitude even when things go wrong, I found her extremely friendly and helpful and would recommend her to any of my connections with pleasure.

I do however feel that the communication between departments is poor and once we were handed over to the property manager the treatment was very different which was really dissappointing and it is obvious that the professional attitude of Lauren does not carry through the business. The fees involved are very high and a rip off in my opinion compared to the last Letting agent I dealt with previously, maybe if we were treated better by the property manager I would feel different as I have no problem spending the money if it has value.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell