Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
Max was very helpful and supportive in achieving a quick sale in what were difficult circumstances for me. My mother died suddenly leaving me with a bungalow that was in need of some TLC. He gave good advice on the best approach for a quick sale and, despite being in a recession, found a significant number of people to view resulting in 3 interested parties. During the process he reported regularly on what was happening and Max also gave me useful feedback on reactions from viewers. Whilst on the market we needed to carry out some repairs but, as I do not live locally to the area, he provided me with some really good contacts for carpenter/plumber and roofer who all carried out the necessary repairs quickly, efficiently and at a fair price. In the run up to completion I was unable to visit the property for a month so he checked on it to ensure all was well. I would definitely recommend this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Woodley! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Woodley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Woodley