Oct 11,2012
Zoe Elton
Oct 11,2012
We decided to use Express Estate Agency after trying a high street agent who proved to be useless, sending me timewasters and being downright rude whenever I contacted them. We needed to move as quickly as possible due to relocation so decided to give Express a try. I can honestly say that they did everything they said they would do and the "offers in excess of" approach together with only allowing viewings with people who are genuine and ready to proceed really does work in getting lots of genuine buyers through the door. It makes all the difference when you know that each viewing could result in a sale.
We had an offer within a day and Zoe negotiated with the buyer and got us a further £10k. Athough at first we felt it was
still a low price as time goes on and you become more objective about your sale we realised it was in fact a fair price in the current market.
Unfortunately our buyers were incredibly slow and not very transparent with information which was no fault of Express, in fact we continued to market the property for a while just in case and did get other offers but we stuck with the original buyers and persevered over the 17 weeks it took to complete. We could not have done this without the help and support of Lucy Brabin. She spoke to us almost every day and did absolutely everything she could possibly do to keep things progressing. What I really liked about Express is that you can always get through to speak to someone and if they aren\'t available they will always phone you back. Lucy worked incredibly hard on this sale and I will always be grateful for her keeping me sane. Nothing was ever too much trouble and she listened very patiently to my ramblings every day and was always cheerful and pro-active. Lucy whatever Express are paying you it isn\'t enough!
So to sum up, if you want to take control of your house sale and get on with your life instead of languishing on the market for months then I would definitely recommend Express for their refreshing and pro-active approach to house selling.

Express Estate Agency