Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
I was very pleased with the service that I recieved from Romas estate agents and with John Grace in particular. I found John to be very professional both on the phone and whilst viewing properties. I found that John understood what I was and was not looking for in a property very quickly and showed me to a range of different types of properties in different areas and of varying price ranges, from the bottom of my budget to just slightly over. When viewing the properties John was not \'pushy\', he answered all of my questions and as we were going around the properties he described them all positively.

I found John, and the other employees at Romans, to be efficient at returning my calls and emails and with dealing with my requests effectively. Overall I would recommend Romans estate agents to any of my friends and family who were looking to buy a propetry.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14