Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
Patrick William are an excellent Estate Agent; who dealt with both the letting of my property and the sale. Very proactive with the arrangements and setting up of the tenancy and then the overall management was extremely good. The communication between myself, the agent and the tenant was very good indeed and whenever a maintenance issue required attention; Jane would have the problem solved already or a resolution ready to give to me, which resulted in my absolute confidence and trust that she would ensure my property and tenants were taken care of.

I would recommend Patrick William to anyone considering letting their property. Jane, the Lettings Manager is an asset to the team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Patrick Williams Ltd Tilehurst! To leave a new review of Patrick Williams Ltd Tilehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Patrick Williams Ltd Tilehurst