Oct 11,2012
Jane
By: 'Tracy Goodchild'
Oct 11,2012
Patrick William are an excellent Estate Agent; who dealt with both the letting of my property and the sale. Very proactive with the arrangements and setting up of the tenancy and then the overall management was extremely good. The communication between myself, the agent and the tenant was very good indeed and whenever a maintenance issue required attention; Jane would have the problem solved already or a resolution ready to give to me, which resulted in my absolute confidence and trust that she would ensure my property and tenants were taken care of.

I would recommend Patrick William to anyone considering letting their property. Jane, the Lettings Manager is an asset to the team!

Patrick Williams Ltd