Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
What was a 4 month difficult sale was soothed greatly by the professional, friendly and efficient staff at Bradleys. Communication links were always strong so we were always aware of what was going on with constant updates from James. There was a \'nothing was too much trouble\' attitude which helped greatly given that we were 300 miles away from the property. Rosie was fantastic with keeping me up to date with viewings and feedback. I got the feeling that they were doing everything they could to clinch a sale, with many viewings. In previous experience I\'ve seen Estate Agents just wait for the sale to land in their laps, however Bradleys were very proactive at getting the sale, I\'m glad I decided to use Bradleys for my sale and will happily recommend.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the excellent service you experienced from James and his team at the Teignmouth office. As a company we are proud of our staff and their ability to be pro-active and positive in even the most difficult of markets.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth