Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
I am currently in the process of moving into a property though Ward & Partners and have found them a great help. First I made a phone call enquiring about the property I was interested in and spoke to Louie. I found Louie very helpful and he answered all the questions I had in a very friendly, professional manor.
I then arranged a viewing for the following week, and was surprised to receive a phone call offering me the chance to view the property sooner.
When viewing the property I was greeted by Laura Cale, who was very polite, friendly and made me feel at ease¢â‚¬Â¦especially as this will be my first home!
I have since had lots of communication with Laura and any emails I send I know I am sure to get a response with all my questions answered¢â‚¬Â¦(and I have a lot of them!)
Overall I am very impressed, and would recommend to everyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 29! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 29, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 29