Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
Having never been a landlord before, Rory gave a comprehensive overview of the whole process and provided answers to 101 "what if" scenarios! This ultimately made my decision in choosing Roseberry Newhouse.He kept me updated throughout the process and was prompt in returning all calls. Within a week we had several prospective tenants at which point Rory handed me over to Victoria.
Victoria gave us a very detailed and honest appraisal of each tenant and maintained excellent communications throughout the process. She ensured that all further questions and queries were answered promptly both by telephone and e-mail and that the tenancy went through as smoothly as possible.
In fact I can\'t believe how smoothly everything has gone through; everything I thought about had been done by Victoria and Rory. There were no unexpected bills, problems or attempts at selling me services I didn\'t need!
I would recommend their services without hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2! To leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roseberry Newhouse Office 2