Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
Was desperate to find a house for myself and two daughters and needed one quickly due to starting at Uni within two weeks. James was very professional but also very friendly. He managed to speak to the landlord and explain my circumstances. And this meant I was able to send all the documents needed for a tenancy check almost immediately. I was able to move in as soon as the landlord had purchased the property. James was always ready to answer any of my questions when i called and responded to e-mails as soon as office hours allowed him to. The after care I have received has been incredible too. Mark was always willing to step in and help if James was unavailable. It was a very friendly and professional service. I would recommend them to everyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1