Oct 11,2012
Oct 11,2012
We spotted a property with Elgars - sadly it was up for sealed bids (I personally hate this method as it is open to abuse) however Elgars were the ONLY agent I have found that was honest and genuine with this method of tendering.

I could name a few agents that blatantly use this method to sell to colleagues but the rules wont let me!

I almost did not offer because of these circumstances - but Elgars kept me informed thought out the deal, they helped no end during the purchase - and immensely after the sale, when they professionally sorted some issues regarding rights of way.
They marketed honestly and made every effort to assist. I was so pleased with their service I even dropped round a bottle to say thank you .............rating.... 10/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elgars Office 1! To leave a new review of Elgars Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elgars Office 1