Oct 29,2007
Oct 29,2007
Fraud being carried out in Tilko Estates. Almost all the staff is corrupt and fraud.
By: Jiva
Mar 07, 2011
Every letting agency and property sales agency is in similar situation. They never provide the service they charge for. These comments and reviews apply to all the agents on High Street East Ham. Tilko are a friendly people that you can talk to easily. They try their best to help you as a Landlord, always discuss any problems. The managers there are very helpful.
By: Tj
Aug 27, 2010
I agree. They have rubish customer service.
By: firaz
Jun 04, 2009
I believe that this is all just speculation and rumors I have been a tenant for four years with Tilko and as far as letting agents go I think they are one of the best in the Eastham area.
By: Pearl
Feb 28, 2009
I totally agree with them they are crap not customer service and horrible response when you visit them, no respect for customers as if they are doing us a favour by getting an house to sell or rent
By: Perwaiz
Jun 07, 2008
Yes we a re very much agree with Mr Ayaz, Tilko owner and his gang are committing fraud in thier every branch and every day for and do not care about the law at all. They flung all legal regulations that are there to protect clients and most of their clients are from abroad who have no chance to get their monies back. They have committed a financial fraud with us and now they are bullying us to shut up or do whatever we like. It is a big gang and do not take much notice of legal notices or any letters sent from the court. The owner leads the fraud and they take money from public, it is time that the local authorities take action against this gang and make sure that public's money is returned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tilko Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Tilko Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tilko Estates Office 1