Oct 10,2012
Emma McGuire
Susan Lockwood
Oct 10,2012
The reason I have moved into my gorgeous house is all down to a fantastic estate agent called Emma. The first offer I put in for the house was swiftly rejected and I was told the house received much higher offers. It took me a few days to get over the heart ache but I put on a brave face and carried on looking for a house, after a few weeks I found out the house was still on the Market and the owners were open to offers through Emma. I then once again put in the same offer and this time luckily it was accepted! From the starting point of the purchase and right to the end Emma was very supportive and liaised with me closely, as a first time buyer I was nervous and Emma did put me at ease by explaining certain procedures and by being there to answer my queries via letters, calls and emails. Every time I called the branch regarding any queries I was always greeted politely by Emma and her colleague Susan. I am very happy with the fantastic service provided by the branch KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Holroyd Miller