“Fantastic...”

Danielle
Mark
By: 'Chris Hewitt'
Apr 23,2019
The experience I've had with Manners Residential has been fantastic. To show me around potential properties to rent was Danielle who was lovely. We were visiting a few properties that day and she took me to each one and even gave me a lift to the train station at the end. Very professional and with her help I was living in my flat within 15 days.

I also had email communication with Mark who was just as professional and just as friendly.

When going into their office to collect my keys a few of the staff members were in there and they all took the time to say hello, and when I left they all took a few moments to say goodbye, even though I'm sure they were all very busy.

Manners Residential are exceptional and I'm so pleased I found them as I trust them entirely.
Good