Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
I recently aquired a rental property as the result of a financial settlement. This property had previously been mismanaged by another agent and tennant. Needless to say it was in need of significant improvement and general tidying up as the result of a lengthy void period. Having conducted research, I found that Whitegates walton vale were market leaders in the area and decided to put their reputation to the test. I requested a rental valuation, top and bottom end and a report on what repairs and improvement were nessecary for me to fuilfil its full yield. This valuation was produced accurately and efficiently with a meticulous nature I have not been accustomed to in the managed letting field (it was realistic and to the point). I was even pointed in the right direction to the correct tradesmen to achieve the rental yield I wanted. I contacted these tradesmen and I was suprised with the realistic and reasonable nature of the quotes. As a result I used all those recommended after getting three quotes for each job. Even more impressive was the fact that each tradesman guaranteed to do the work within a week and would take direction from Whitegates walton vale on the availability of the keys. Within a week the property was ready for marketing. Every day I was provided with an update from the assigned member of staff and in less than seven days a property I believed was a void for at least six months from my aqusistion was rented at the full yield supplied by Whitegates after minimal financial outlay for time served tradesmaen. The service has been exceptional, the advice has been second to none and as I increase my portfollio I WILL BE USING WHITEGATES WALTON VALE. I have already and will continue to recommend this branch to anyone I know is a landlord.
By: I. K. Cooper
Jan 26, 2016
Very interesting review from a WHITEGATES DIRECTOR! My experiences with the Woolton office have been quite the opposite. Inspection reports have been written solely from the tenant's view point (totally ignoring serious fire damage), late payments are the rule, not an exception additional money taken from our account without reason or discussion. DO NOT GO NEAR WHITEGATES
By: deb
Oct 11, 2012
Thank you for your time in writing this review. We are delighted that your experience with us has been a positive one.

Kind regards

Debbie Taylor
Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25