Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
DO NOT rent through this agent - all smiles and helpfulness until you pay the \'holding\' fee (which does not take the property off the rental market), then they are a nightmare to get hold of unless they want your deposit, then they are aggressive to the point of bullying; falsely advertised flat to us and when we complained they were rude and condescending and we were treated like it was our fault; took over 12 months to fix a serious security issue to name a few. So many more issues, just not enough room to list them all!!
Many Landlord reviews state Dexters work for the good of the tenant and tenant reviews state they work for the good of the landlord....they do neither - once they have your money (landlord or tenant) they do NOT care about you and your needs.
We are with a new agent now, and the professional difference is amazing - STAY AWAY FROM DEXTERS, THAMESVIEW OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES
If the agent had been willing to discuss issues professionally, instead of being rude, bullying and arrogant.
By: never again
Oct 21, 2012
Thank you for your generic reply (yes, I did look at replies to other comments) - as we have already asked who to complain to and your name/email address was not the one given, we can only assume that either;
a) Dexters have finally realised they have too big an issue to keep fobbing people off via individual offices, so have employed a central person to do this so their other email addresses are not clogged with complaints.....

b) you are only rolled out when complaints are logged on a public forum.....

c) they lied to us.....again

(For the record, my vote is B or C!)

Either way, we will not be contacting you to discuss our outstanding issues as we have dealt with them.....by changing to a more professional agent!

I look forward to never hearing from, or dealing with Dexters again!
By: Louise
Oct 15, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Wimbledon Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Wimbledon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Wimbledon Branch