“Brilliant service...”

Apr 18,2019
Sophie Williams
By: 'Dan Ogden'
Apr 18,2019
I am really happy with how Sophie and the team at Dafydd Hardy's estate agents in Caernarfin dealt with my partner and I. They guided us through the process without fuss, and demonstrated that being a first time renter isn't as daunting as it may seem! I'm very impressed with their efforts, and would wholeheartedly recommend to both family and friends. When we were shown the property it was short but sweet, and knew it was just right for us.
I can only express my gratitude to the team for what was an excellent experience.
The fees were understandable, however had I not received financial assistance then we wouldn't be able to occupy at this time. Slightly higher than expected initially, however not too much of an issue at all.

Dafydd Hardy