Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
We are relcoating from the Midlands to London. Stacey has been fantastic with finding a property for us within our budget.and in the area we want to live. She has kept me informed of each step of our letting. The first property we were going to rent could no longer happen due to the current tenants leaving. Stacey was straight on the case finding us another property (which is fantastic) has met myself and my husband at the property on seperate occasions to view and measure the property. Stacey has had to put up with daily calls and emails as I am not local and she has always been courtious and helpful. In my opinion Stacey is a fantastic estate agent and comes highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch! To leave a new review of Townends South Norwood Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends South Norwood Branch