Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
I am very impressed with the level of service and dedication I have received from Diana Edwards for over 10 plus years that she has been managing my properties. She was particularly helpful when disaster struck and we had a pipe burst during a short period of vacancy. I have always found her thorough, on top of getting things fixed and most importantly keeping the property 90% rented. She researchs current rental rates and keeps me abreast of what I should be charging as a fair rent. Overall I have been extremely pleased with Diana\'s hard work and the effectiveness of the Eastleigh office. I would not hesitate to recommend the branch to other prospective landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Leaders Eastleigh! To leave a new review of Leaders Leaders Eastleigh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Leaders Eastleigh