Nov 19,2009
Nov 19,2009
I sold my property recently and visited a range of local agents to have it valued. I have to say my worst experience was with Wheelers as they under valued my property hugely. And I know that because it sold for 30k more than their recommended asking price. I feel that they were looking for a quick sale, as they told me at the price they valued it that it would sell quickly and have lots of viewings. Do not use this agent as they obviously are only interested in the buyer and their commission NOT in the seller.
By: Joe Wheeler
Jan 12, 2016
We have nothing but 5 star reviews bar this one. I have no idea who this person is. I know everyone who has reviewed us personally, but not this one and everyone who knows me and my business knows this is not how we work or have ever worked. Please read all our reviews and I will let you judge if you think this is a real review. Regards Joe Wheeler

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wheelers Estate Agents Hanover! To leave a new review of Wheelers Estate Agents Hanover, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wheelers Estate Agents Hanover