“Excellent job...”

Apr 16,2019
Rico
By: 'Waqas'
Apr 16,2019
Our experience with Rico was brilliant. Rico was the first agent we met in the last two years who was well prepared and full energy when we showed us the property we just bought. Without Rico I don't think we would have bought our first home and I think he is a great asset of Coopers. He was always on top of things and liaised well between us and the sellers really well. He was always available when needed and clarified all of our queries about the house quickly.
If in future we would like to see our property, Rico would be the first person to receive our call.
Highly recommended.
By: Coopers Residential
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and for your kind words about Rico. We really appreciate it and I am so glad he helped you buy your first home! Big congratulations and thanks again, Coopers

Coopers Residential