“Bad Staff attitude...”

Apr 15,2019
By: 'Ex client'
Apr 15,2019
Anisa was very sharp, rude and abrupt when calling her to complain about the way i was treated when going in to hand in my application form to rent a property as someone else had apparently raced in and paid a deposit before me despite them telling me i was next in line as previous applicant was rejected. It appears they accept deposits off clients then reject them in order to keep the unrefundable deposit, i didnt get to the refusal stage thank goodness, Tells me she is managing director yet is not listed on Companies House. Very dodgy outfit since been franchised out to the like of Anisa
BAD
By: Anisa Patel
Apr 16, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, I’m sorry to hear that you were disappointed not to be accepted for a property we were advertising.
If we were going to move forward with your application we would at this stage have requested a holding deposits. On this occasion we had taken a holding deposit from another applicant and therefor we were unable to take any money from you to secure the property. We understand your disappointment, however if you see any suitable properties advertised with ourselves please do not hesitate to contact us.
In relation to being registered at Companies House we are registered on Companies House under our legal entity A.C Properties ( Walsall) Ltd since our incorporation in 2013.
Should you wish to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me at the office.

Goodchilds Estate Agents