“AVOID,AVOID,AVOID...”

Apr 15,2019
By: 'LIARS!!'
Apr 15,2019
I'm afraid I join the hundreds out there that have been bitten by these thieves!! I signed up to Purple Bricks in June 2018 after I was told that my property will have access to over 400 000 potential buyers. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!!!! It is now April 2019 and I've had 5 viewings in total and 1 open day in which only 1 person attended!!! The agent is a wonderful guy but I'm not questioning his personality. These agents are very very good at selling you the dream but useless when selling your property.I'm questioning their work ethic. They promise you everything but under deliver heavily. 5 viewings in 10 months!!!! SHOCKING!! Oh, then came the excuses, the agent said the price may be too high. I mean Purple Bricks valued the property and then when you don't work to sell, you must change the price??? Purple Bricks will list your property on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA and maybe another site but that's it. Easy stuff that you can do yourself. BUT HEAR THIS: ONCE YOU TAKE THEM ON, YOU ARE TIED IN AND MUST PAY THE COMMISSION OF £1500 WHETHER THEY SELL YOUR PROPERTY OR NOT!!! That effectively means the agent doesn't have to pick up the phone and work. He is getting paid either way so no motivation there. Trust me, stick with your high street agents, at least they tell you 'NO SALE NO FEE'. This is much better, yes you pay a higher commission but you can include the commission in the selling price. Purple Bricks and other online agents who have a fixed fee will tie you in no matter if your property is sold or not. Purple Bricks is nothing more than an answering service for RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA!! AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!
FEES ARE VERY BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE TIED INTO PAYING THEM. WHETHER YOUR PROPERTY SELLS OR NOT,YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FEES!

Purplebricks