“There knowledge and expertise is outstanding...”

Apr 11,2019
Sarah
Ann
By: 'Jen'
Apr 11,2019
My partner wanted to go straight to the bank to sort out a remortgage, but after a quick search I found the number for an financial advisor and I'm so glad I did. After a phone call we got offered an appointment to see Sarah, at a time that suited us, no waiting involved. Sarah was very knowledgeable, euthusiatic and honest. She managed to get us a good deal on a remortgage and managed to save us money on our home and life insurance. Ann kept us informed and filled out all the paper work, which I just could not fully understand, at a moments notice. Both Sarah and Ann were very patient and professional. I would recommend them both to everyone!!!
Before my first appointment, I did think the fees were abit unreasonable, but after going through the process, it was totally worth it.

Ryder & Dutton