“Total Satisfaction and Peace of Mind...”

Apr 11,2019
Paul
Tony
By: 'Norman from Bedford'
Apr 11,2019
I recently had to arrange the sale of my 92 year old mother in laws property in Northolt, because with Dementia, she had entered a nursing home in Stanmore. Living 50 miles away in Bedford, I had no preconceived ideas of which estate agent to use in order to promote the sale of the property.

Having used the internet to research a large number of Estate agents within the West London area, I, with my wife and son, personally invited a number of agents to review the property and discuss their ideas on how they would promote and sell the property. Some of these were national companies.
We decided to use Tony Paul, because we considered that they would offer us good local knowledge and a very personal service.

We were not disappointed. Valuations of the property were initially more than I expected, but were suggested on the basis of “if you don't ask, you don't know what you will get”. We were kept fully informed on a weekly basis of viewings, comments from potential buyers and how we were progressing. The final offer was below the original asking price, but was still greater than our expectations.
Tony Paul recommended Solicitors in Harrow for conveyancing and who were also excellent in the service that was provided.

Given the current political and financial position, property prices are in free fall and less than consistent. Tony Paul were always positive throughout the pre and post sale processes, took time to treat us as individuals and always gave us the best advice. Like car salesmen, estate agents are often not well portrayed. Let me assure you, this Company will treat you as an individual and will give full and personal attention to your needs.

The sale of the property went through today (11th April 2019), with a process that was seamless. Well done Tony Paul Estate Agents - look forward to doing business again in the future.
Very good. If your selling a property in West, North West London, really consider using Tony Paul. Sure you will not be dissappointed.
By: Paul Dhami
Apr 16, 2019
Wow Norman what can I say but Thank you so very much for your amazing review. We at Tony Paul Estate Agents are over the moon that you took time out to do this superb review for us. I would personally like to thank you & your wonderful wife in choosing us to handle the sale of a property which meant so much to your family, it was greatly appreciated. If we can be of assistance at anytime in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tony Paul Estate Agents