“No.1 in Hornchurch For A Reason...”

Apr 11,2019
Billy Gill MNAEA
Suzanne
By: 'Ant Laird'
Apr 11,2019
Having bought my first house through Balgores 4/5 years ago, the gulf in class is evident from the offset - that is why I wouldn't have trusted anyone else selling my property.

Billy is in his position because - having dealt with numerous other agents - he is a class above. He delivers on what he says, when he says he will and kept me updated constantly from start to finish. This was even more so evident when out initial buyers decided to pull out and he went the extra mile to sell the property again within 9 days (and taking into account this was over Xmas, that's pretty impressive). If all agents were as helpful, dedicate and focused as him, the market would be an easier place to navigate. He is the only person I'd recommend to family an friends to use (as I have done on numerous occasions already) as in such a stressful part of life, he makes it that much easier. I cannot speak highly enough of him.

Suzanne also is a credit to the company - without her pushing the contracts through, I think I'd have gone mad. She is extremely helpful and reassuring when you are at the end of your patience dealing with numerous other agents/solicitors. As with Billy, I cannot thank/recommend her services enough.

Finally, this does extend to Dan (Dawes - mortgage broker too). He was extremely helpful, insightful and knowledgeable around the whole process and was always on hand with any questions I had (a fair few!).

Overall, I don't see why you would want to use anyone else to sell a house, not just purchase. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for - the service Balgores Hornchurch offer is second to none, starting from the top and filters its way down across all staff.
You pay for what you get - fully justified and I would not use anyone else.

Balgores Property Group