“Excellent Service...”

David
Christine
By: 'Rachel'
Apr 10,2019
I was recommended to David Mottershead by my Sister. I wanted to re-mortgage. Whilst visiting the office he explained everything so clearly to me and what my options were. I accepted the offer that he had advised me on and his assistant Christine took over the ropes. Christine is a gem, she responds within a short timescale and is always one step ahead, having the answers to my questions straight away. I have to say it was a very easy process with David & Christine and I have already recommended them to my brother.
Good
By: David Mottershead
Apr 11, 2019
Thanks very much Rachel, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us, and recommending your brother !!
Thanks again
By: Christine ORegan
Apr 11, 2019
Thank you so much for the lovely review Rachel and recommendation to your brother

Ryder & Dutton