Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
I contacted Fulfords with regards to renting a property in Exeter. At the viewing they tried to push me into signing immediately on promise of the fees being reduced. This didn\'t work for me at all, as I had to give notice on my existing property. I told them the next day I wasn\'t interested but the office also contacted me several times asking why I didn\'t want the property. Their fees are around £150 higher than most, around £500 for a couple just on fees (plus deposit). Not only this but they sent and continue to send me SMS messages, which I appear to have no way of stopping, despite me stating specifically I didn\'t want them on making an online enquiry.
-Be transparent on fees, don\'t offer a discount to sign earlier when it\'s obviously not worth it for the tenant -Don\'t spam and provide ways to unsubscribe to SMS (I\'m sure this is not entirely legal)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Branch