“Avoid them!...”

Apr 09,2019
By: 'Tyler Court'
Apr 09,2019
Avoid renting any property through this estate agents. Good at the beginning of the tenancy when you have paid them a fortune (£390 admin fees) to move in!!! Extremely awful when you move out and they try to rob your deposit by picking on useless things in the checkout report. i.e. there's a small scratch on the tv unit (a cheap IKEA unit that has dozens of scratches when I moved in), there's a crack in the fridge drawer and will charge £30 (was there when I moved in and it was glued and functioning ok) and so on so forth. I'm my case the landlord was an overseas investor who doesn't care about tenants and it takes him weeks to approve repairs. in some cases he never approved major repairs without any clarification. He once decided to sell the flat without telling me (I found the ad online) or Gordon and Co and liaised with another estate agent to advertise the flat. He then requested Gordon and Co to seek access to the flat to view it for prospective buyers. Go&Co sent me a vague email accessing for access to flat without telling the reasons and I later found out online that the flat was put on sale 3 months after I moved in!!! Got&Co were very biased and always on the landlord's side. I'll be taking them and their landlord to court so they learn some lessons.

Gordon & Co