Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
Absolutely terrible service, my offer came with an "ideal client" with no issues, turned out to be an absolute nightmare, when it came to the crunch we weren\'t told the buyers buyer had matrimonial affairs to settle first, and, to add insult to injury, our buyer also sold through Parkers, so they either knew this info, and neglected to tell us, or, didn\'t assertion all the facts. I\'m not sure which is worse, them failing to disclose all the facts, or them failing to gain them in the first place. I will never use these people again, and would strongly recommend everyone else stays well clear too.
Been upfront/ honest, or, get the facts in the first place in order to make what would have been a better choice.
By: Andrew
Dec 21, 2012
Really sorry to hear your comments, especially after we sold your house for the asking price and got you moved into your new house within 12 weeks!

Now sure what you think anyone else could have done?

I guess you cant please everyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 11! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 11