“Bad landlord and False advertising....”

Apr 09,2019
By: '2017'
Apr 09,2019
I reported repairs for over 1 year of the 2 years i ocupied the flat. Kis kept saying that they would pass on to landlord (Tony Fyall) never got reaponse back. Then for the upstairs flat to have a leak and come into my bathroom making it unsafe to use. Was told the landlord would take care of it and get contractors out. Instead he came out and repaired 1 door handle then never got back in contact. I Decided to move as it was getting worse for my mental and physical health. Since I have left I have been accused of stealing items that are infact still inside the flat. Now saying I left the flat in a state and damaged it when infact all the damage in the flat is from wear and tear and not being seen to by the landlord after I reported every single thing that was wrong in the flat. Even took photo evidance and paid for a carpet cleaner to come out, was constantly reassured by Kis that I would not be charged for anything as the landlord has never done anything to repair the flat and that I would have over paid the rent so not to worry about anything. Now also falsely advertising the flat saying availible now when infact it would need alot of repairs to be done before it is even suitible and fit for a human to live. They even increased the rent! We tried to be plesant about all of this but now to actualy be acused of stealing and damaging the flat we have had to take legal action. I would advise not to go with Kis lettings or go with the landlord Tony fyall.
Fees were insane, especialy for a 1 bed flat that was let out in bad condition to start with.

KIS Lettings