Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
As landlords of a property where Key Properties were acting as our Managing Agents, we are convinced that they grossly misrepresented their function in their dealings with us ¢â‚¬â€œ our understanding is that their function involves being there as our representative with the tenants, and to be there to provide fair and unbiased support throughout. We still wonder what it was that they managed for us.
The fact that the representatives from Key Properties allowed themselves to be manipulated by the tenants, who definitely had their own agenda and wished to exercise their wish to play games was both regrettable and avoidable. My wife and I were simply innocent bystanders to a circus being carried out before our very eyes. What transpired was a rollercoaster ride tolerated by Key Properties, paid for by ourselves and exercised against our better judgement.
We wish to bitterly complain about the delays in getting our flat sorted, but also the way that it was sorted.
The latest phase of the debacle started when my wife and I arrived at the flat to inspect it at the end of the tenancy, as agreed well in advance with representatives of Key Properties and discovered that next to nothing had been addressed by them. I would describe the performance of such colleagues as ¢â‚¬Å“incompetent buffoonery¢â‚¬Â.
We were consistently withheld key information by Key Properties over which issues were outstanding with the tenant and what dialogue they engaged in, to try to resolve the issues. I received again and again a shortage of specifics from Key Properties on where we stood with the tenants.
My wife and I strongly feel that lessons need to be learned from this unfortunate sequence of events, to minimize the potential grief experienced by other landlords in the future. There appears to have been no accountability from the side of Key Properties.
If there is one lesson to be learned from this experience, it is ¢â‚¬Å“landlords beware¢â‚¬Â ¢â‚¬â€œ good luck!
By: holaloa
Oct 27, 2012
Rubbish, Rubbish Rubbish, think this sums Keys Properties up!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes the staff also have bad maners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Properties Office 2! To leave a new review of Key Properties Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Properties Office 2