Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
Paid £300 reservation for them to hold the apartment, and reassured me that no one else would be shown round. They informed me they were sole agents. Only to find out a few days later that they had misled me, and were not sole agents. Other agents had advertised the same apartment. Therefore Northwood obtained £300 reservation fee through false pretences. Matters went from bad to worse.
An offer of a refund of the ‚£300 would have been acceptable.
By: Northwood
Sep 14, 2013
Dear Anne, Good to hear that you are safe. The apartment was taken off the market and reserved for you but you didn't show up to check in. You signed a fee schedule which we have in the office and paid the fee to reserve the property as yours which it was. There were no false pretenses. You were not misled and we pride ourselves on letting properties without grey areas. We wish you all the best. Northwood.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Truro! To leave a new review of Northwood Truro, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Truro