Oct 09,2012
Wayne
Emma
By: 'stuart and paula'
Oct 09,2012
This company may be the best estate agents in the world. From the very beginning of my enquiry all the way through to the end of my tenancy I had excellent communications with Wayne, Emma and James. This was our first time renting a property so we were unsure of what needed to be done but the staff were great, very helpful and very honest with everything. Upon leaving we received our full deposit with no deductions. If you are thinking of renting a property I would definately use this company.
By: Team We Let
Nov 26, 2012
Hi Stuart and Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope everything is going well in your new home. If we can be of any assistance in the future do not hesitate to call!

We Let Properties