Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
Pinnacle are THE worst agents ever. I\'ve never been treated with so much disrespect. They are inept at their jobs and seem to only employ people with attitude problems. If ever I have had a problem with them (and there has been a few) they have not dealt with it in a professional manner but in a snide and bitchy way which is completely unprofessional. When signing with them I was \'lucky\' enough to witness their interview process which involved unqualified people being asked questions based on \'New Girl\' (the US sitcom) it\'s no wonder they are inadequate at their jobs. The staff are totally ridiculous and seem to have no manners at all. Would NEVER EVER use them again.
Basic manners are priceless. I can handle most people and I am usually extremely chilled. If someone has manners and can be decent and perhaps apologise when needed I am usually very forgiving. I don\'t understand how these people can still be employed by a company that surely want to increase business.
By: Pinnacle Letting Agents
Dec 18, 2012
We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience with us. We cannot promise that when living in a property, things won't go wrong, however, we always aim to make sure our customers are happy with the way we treat them and the way we resolve issues like maintenance at a property. We don't ever interview potential staff out on the shopfloor so unless you actualy interviewed with us for a position, perhaps this was a misunderstanding. In any case, our interview processes are very thorough and based on national standards like Investors In People, an accreditation that is held by Pinnacle. In any case, we always believe there is room for improvement and have taken your comments on board. We would be happy to discuss this further and please do not hesitate to contact us on 02920 640200 if we can help with any outstanding issues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pinnacle Letting & Estate Agents Carfiff! To leave a new review of Pinnacle Letting & Estate Agents Carfiff, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pinnacle Letting & Estate Agents Carfiff