Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
I have been utterly disgusted by the poor level of service this agecy has offered me, when it came to complaining about this I was met with a Director who endorsed every level of the poor service they provided. I would strongly advise all tenants and landlords stay away from this company as it has been nothing but a hassle. They are not up to date with legislation and they are not interested in any problems a client has. Not to mention the shoddy referencing they do which leaves landlrods open to fradulent refs from tenants. I have tried to take this matter up with the director and as he is as rude as his staff I had no choice but to write this here to inform the public.
By: Credential
Oct 09, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you feel this way about the service we have provided and that you have felt the need to write this review. We pride ourselves in the fact that we offer our clients the most professional tenants who have to pass our stringent referencing process. As a company Credential has been in business for over 20 years, during which time we have built a very high reputation in the marketplace.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Credential Tooting! To leave a new review of Credential Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Credential Tooting