Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
BE WARNED - DO NOT USE GUY SALMON ESTATES !! This is by far the worst estate agent I\'ve had the misfortune to come across. From the outset I saw the signs that this outfit are parading as a business and it\'s a huge compliment calling it a business. We hoped initial impressions were wrong ALAS they were not. Things went from bad to worse to lowest of the low. There is NO customer service. Kamran has an unfortunate and highly undesirable attitude that I\'ve never seen before in a customer facing role or any business dealings!! He laughed that a refund of fees was overdue - unbelievable but true. Following two written complaints to the manager, Ayaan Malik a refund was at last made, however there was no response from Ayaan Malik to my email or letter - speaks for itself folks.
By: Customer Service
Dec 19, 2012
Dear Jackie,

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the dissapointing service recieved from Guy Salmon Estates. We do take Customer Service very seriously and have only been made aware of the comments left on this site recently.

I understand from your review that you were refunded your fees and as a business we make it clear as to the time it takes for refunds when a property is first put under offer and a deposit taken. However I sincerely apologise for the behaviour of one of our customer representatives and can assure you that all the necessary actions will be taken.

We have appointed a customer service representative and would be grateful if you could e-mail us at: customerservices@guysalmonestates.com if you have any further concerns.
Kind Regards,

Customer Service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf