Oct 09,2012
Oct 09,2012
My experience of this agent was excellent, Scott came and valued our property, he was polite and professional (the current market is difficult one with recession still looming so we did not expect an instant sale) our property was at the high end of the market and although it took a while to sell, we got the original asking price and a lot of useful feedback. Scott was very knowledgeable about the market and its trends. He was also very honest with us regarding the pro\'s and con\'s of our home.
I particularly wanted to give our business to a local independent agent who did not advocate \'A hard Sell\' as I had previously been pestered by other estate agents and I assure you it is not pleasant. Scott offered a good rate and presented the details well.
The other members of staff were helpful in the office and returned calls as and when promised.
Scott kept us updated throughout the sale, the buyers also seemed very happy with the proceedings I would definitely use his services again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Godwin Curtis Office 1! To leave a new review of Godwin Curtis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Godwin Curtis Office 1