Oct 09,2012
Michaela Hewson
Oct 09,2012
My initial interaction was with Deborah when i visited the office around the end of July/early August 2012. Deborah was very helpful and also suggested I speak to Peter Hill - mortgage advisor, which i subsequently did. Since that time I have purchased 2 properties with mortgages both arranged by Peter, and I am looking to purchase at least 2 or 3 more before the end of this year. I have had numerous telephone conversations with Deborah, Michaela and Dominique to arrange viewings and discuss what i think afterwards. The viewings have been conducted with Alex, in fact it was whilst viewing a different property and talking with Alex that he suggested I should look at Lyon Street, which i ultimately purchased. As you can imagine I have had interaction with many estate agents over the last few months, but I recently made the decision to purchase properties solely through Ryder & Dutton and in particular the Shaw office, which I communicated to Dominique on Saturday 6th Oct. I have reached that decision entirely because of the helpfulness and professionalism of the team at the Shaw office. They are a pleasure to deal with and make it easy for me to buy properties without consuming alot of my time, which as I run my own business is really important as I don\'t a lot of it to spare !.

Ryder & Dutton