Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
I was very impressed with the quality of service and speed at which Townends Northfields responded to my enquiries. They found a choice of 3 different quality tenants for my property within 2 days (and out of the 5 prospective tenants/couples shown through my property I would have been happy to rent it to 4 of them).

Chris was always very professional and sought feedback on what I thought of the prospective tenants and answered all the questions I had. Compared to the other estate agent I had instructed I found Townends much easier to deal with due to the one named contact person (Chris) who made all the appt\'s, showed all the prospective tenants through and fed back afterwards.

Mark was also very friendly, approachable and professional and responded promptly to my call to instruct them as an estate agent. He is always very clear when communicating what I need to do and sent e-mails and correspondence in a timely manner.

I was very impressed with Townends Northfields and would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Northfields Branch