Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
Rajvinder has always been very helpful when we have had to raise any issues regarding the premises we are currently letting. She is always very transparent about what the landlord says about any issues we raise and she deals with any issues efficiently. I do not have to wait too long for a response.
Overall I would recommend Lauristons as a letting agency - however some of the sales staff need to be more interactive and enthusiastic about the properties they are showing. We were shown around by Ben Fuller, and initially he seemed to take a rather disinterested approach. It was really only due to the actually property that we preferred over the others we had seen that day that we decided to use Lauristons. Although Rajvinder has since then provided a professional service so I am happy with Lauristons overall.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Battersea! To leave a new review of Lauristons Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Battersea