Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
Using Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) made the process of selling my property a smooth and hassle free experience. From organizing a valuation at the start of the process, until completion, Taylors\' agents were very helpful and always displayed an excellent level of professionalism. We always felt that we received a personal service and any queries were answered promptly. Howard, Simon and Lorraine at the Drayton branch were always attentive and did their utmost to make the process of selling my house as easy as possible.

I would not hesitate to use Taylors again in the future and to recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton

Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton)

143 Havant Road Drayton, Portsmouth